Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- In the case of a multi-author paper, the corresponding author should submit a no conflict of interest statement duly signed by all the co-authors of the paper. This document must be uploaded as a submission file.
- If a manuscript is published in a preprint repository, authors need to declare this at the time of submission. Not disclosing this information will result in the rejection of the submission. If the manuscript is accepted, authors need to assure that the DOI of the manuscript published in the preprint repository will be linked to the DOI of the paper published in Current Science.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or PDF file format.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); The manuscript should be ordered as follows: Title page, abstract, key words, text, acknowledgements, references, tables, figure legends (on separate page preceding the first figure), figures (one figure per page; the figures should be labelled).
- Referencing follows the style of Current Science outlined in the Author Guidelines.Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Names, affiliations and email addresses of all co-authors have been provided in the main manuscript and submission metadata.
- All the co-authors have agreed for the inclusion of their names.
- For General Articles, Research Articles, Scientific Correspondence, Research Communication, Review Articles, Research Accounts and Historical Notes, the covering letter carries the names of 3-4 suggested reviewers along with their details.
- The submission includes a 100-word write up describing the importance of the work
- All authors' names must be entered in the list of contributors under the Metadata Tab if the paper is multi-author.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.